Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helix took my freakin coin?
I used helix to tumble some coin I was sending to Wallstreet. It'd been a while since I used it, and I remember a minimum for transactions, but when I saw it was the same minimum I doubted it a little. I mean, a minimum of .02BTC to not lose a transaction? That can't be right. I get when .02BTC used to be like fifteen dollars yeah I could understand that but... I thought it was a matter of the website not being properly updated since it also lacked a login page. .02BTC is like $150! That can't be right, but I'm looking at my coinbase account missing money and my order still waiting for the deposit and I don't know what to do. I thought grams was safe, trustworthy, reliable. I'm hoping there's some way to fix this
I used helix to tumble some coin I was sending to Wallstreet. It'd been a while since I used it, and I remember a minimum for transactions, but when I saw it was the same minimum I doubted it a little. I mean, a minimum of .02BTC to not lose a transaction? That can't be right. I get when .02BTC used to be like fifteen dollars yeah I could understand that but... I thought it was a matter of the website not being properly updated since it also lacked a login page. .02BTC is like $150! That can't be right, but I'm looking at my coinbase account missing money and my order still waiting for the deposit and I don't know what to do. I thought grams was safe, trustworthy, reliable. I'm hoping there's some way to fix this
Grams went away when the fraudulent thieves running it exit scammed with their other site, Agora Reloaded. I can't believe you connected to it and did a transaction. As far as I know that's been long gone.
Correct me if im wrong but didnt Grams give 30 days notice that their tumbling service was going to be shut down? This was at least 3 or 4 months ago. They gave ample opportunity for everyone to stop using the service..

I dont know about the connection to Agora scam, this is the first time hearing this link between Grams and Agora.

Where are you getting this info from? Am i that out of the loop?
Correct me if im wrong but didnt Grams give 30 days notice that their tumbling service was going to be shut down? This was at least 3 or 4 months ago. They gave ample opportunity for everyone to stop using the service..

I dont know about the connection to Agora scam, this is the first time hearing this link between Grams and Agora.

Where are you getting this info from? Am i that out of the loop?
They stated it right on Agora-Reloaded, and Grams confirmed it. This guy (the OP) was just a victim of most likely Phisher-king, and it's got nothing to do with the Agora-Reloaded/Grams debacle.

@Onioncola~ Hey! So this is where you were hiding, I thought you had your own site, but didn't know this was it. You know cola isn't my thing so that could be why, but either way, glad to be here. Originally a Silk Road refugee, then SRII, Sheep (embarrassed to say so), Evo, Nuke, AB, Agora. you know....

Thankfully this place is here, and thanks for the US Meth Megathread. Myself and MrDowntown along with the rest of the regulars, will be respectful of this place and the rules, and those who don't adhere, we will police our own to the best of our ability.

Yep pretty wild about Alfred. The funny thing is I think he also posted as Dr House on there and talked about heroin all the time, so me not making that connection was my bad. Me lending him $300 a few days before he didn't pay the light bill, not my bad, my BLUNDER!

$300 lesson learned.
Well...

Now I know what a happen to THE HUB. Tht really is wild news about Alfred. Hell I remember when SR or was it SR2 went down and Alfred Setup the HUB and we had access to all the SR/SR2
FORUM Transcripts,Well I dont think it was all but he managed to salvage a large amount of all us over time back whenwe use to have fun and vendors/Buyers for most part showed Love for one anoher back then.Â

The goood times! Those were great days! Not saying NOW sucks or an ything its just IMO a different breed for the most part. To me when it all started we were making History together along with DPR and at the same time meeting like minded people on the forums and showing the world it was not just a bunch of people just with drugs on our minds.

Vendors would help buyers, Buyers would spread word on new vendors, Members helped other members if short a bit on a order. Best of all We would sit and chat off and on and have Intellectual conversations about all kinda stuff.

I'm glade Journalist captured and showed much of that in stories that were writing about the MIND BLOWING TOR/SR/DPR/ EBAY FOR DRUGS and Untraceable site.